EH-TW5300 Home Theatre Project
- Amazing Colour Brightness – Up to 3x brighter colours than 1-chip DLP projectors*.
- High Definition 1080p – For Full HD movies, games and more — up to 300" on virtually any wall or screen.
- Wide Ranging Connectivity – Connect to virtually any device.
- Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) – Simply connect your MHL compatible smart device with an MHL cable to enjoy content from your smartphone or tablet, including movies, games and more.
- Detail Enhancement – Makes DVDs and standard definition content come alive.
- Frame Interpolation – For smoother, sharper and more realistic action scenes.
- Exciting 3D Adventures – Delivers eye-popping 3D entertainment at home with RF 3D glasses (sold separately).
- 2D-to-3D Conversion – Easily transform 2D images to spectacular 3D for unlimited 3D content.
- Low Cost of Ownership – Long life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance.
- New Home Screen – A new simple home screen, puts all the most commonly used functions at your fingertips.
- Easy Setup – Getting started is easy with image adjustment tools and a built in 5W speaker.
- 2 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind.
|PRODUCT NAME||Epson EH-TW5300|
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|EH-TW5300 Projector, 3m Power Cable, Remote Control, 2 x AA Batteries, Manual, Projection Software CDROM|
|Projection System||RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system|
|LCD Panel||0.61-inch wide panel (D9, C2Fine, 10Bit)|
|Zoom||1 - 1.2 (Optical)|
|Screen Size||34" to 332" [0.91 to 9.11 m] (Zoom: Wide)
34" to 332" [1.09 to 10.94 m] (Zoom: Tele)
|Projection Distance||60" screen 1.62 - 1.95 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.22 (Zoom: Wide), 1.47 (Zoom: Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||1.58-1.72|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||16.9 mm-20.28 mm|
|Colour Light Output||2,200 Lumens|
|White Light Output||2,200 Lumens|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Lamp Hours||Normal: 4,000 Hours
Eco: 7,500 Hours
|Lamp Type||200 W UHE|
|Keystone Correction (With Std Lens)||Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
|Colour Reproduction||Up to 1.07 billion colours|
|Colour Processing||10 bit|
|Input: Video||1 x RCA (Yellow)|
|Input: Computer||1 x D-sub 15-pin (RGB)|
|Input: Digital||2 x HDMI (1 x MHL)|
|Input: Audio||1 x RCA (Red/White), 1 x HDMI|
|Input: Control||1 x USB Type B|
|Output: Audio||1 x Stereo mini-jack|
|MHL - Mobile High Definition Link||Yes|
|3D Formats||Top-and-Bottom, Side-by-Side|
|2D to 3D Conversion||Yes|
|Direct Power On||Yes|
|Security||Kensington® – style lock provision Padlock & Security cable hole|
|Colour Modes||2D: Dynamic, Bright Cinema, Natural, Cinema
3D: 3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema
|Dimensions D x W x H||249 x 297 x 119 mm|
|Lamp Warranty||1 Year or 750 Hours*|
|Projector Warranty||2 Years|
|Power Consumption: Lamp on||291 W|
|Power Consumption: Standby||0.28 W|
|Noise Level||Normal / Eco: 37 / 27 dB|
|* Which ever comes first.|
|PRODUCT OPTIONS||Item Code||Description|
|V12H003P13||Extension Pole 668-918mm|
|V12H003P14||Extension Pole 918-1,168mm|
|Epson is the registered trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Epson ESC/P2 and Epson Stylus are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. MicroDot is a trademark of Epson Australia Pty Limited. All other product names and other company names used herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Epson disclaims any and all rights in those marks. Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
Equipment supplied by Epson Australia is designed to function in conjunction with genuine Epson consumables and accessories specifically configured for it.
Epson products are designed and made to give highly reliable use and long life when used according to its specifications. With any system, product or device used in situations where human life may be involved or at risk, Epson advises that you should take all necessary steps to ensure the suitability of your Epson product for inclusion in your system, and recommends that you include fail-safe procedures and redundancy support or backup equipment in your system, to maintain the maximum safety margin and optimum system reliability. Examples include but are not limited to – do not interfere with any electrical components within the device, do not use items supplied with the product for purposes other than as intended by Epson (ie mains cords, inks, CDs, plastic wrapping) and do not make modifications to the product.