INTESIS Mitsubishi Electric Domestic, Mr. Slim and - Intesis
Mitsubishi Electric Domestic, Mr.Slim and City Multi to Home Automation Interface
The Mitsubishi Electric-ASCII gateway allows a complete and natural integration of Mitsubishi Electric Domestic, Mr.Slim and City Multi Air Conditioner units into IP based Home Automation Sytems.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO INDOOR UNITS
The gateway is wired directly to an indoor unit. This allows not only the control of the main AC functions such as operating mode, fan speed, temperature setpoint…but the monitoring of errors and alarms.
The Intesis Home Automation gateways have been specifically designed to be the best AC integration solution for Home Automation Systems. Communications are based on a simple ASCII protocol that can be easily implemented, in the form of a driver, into Home Controllers or Smart Hubs. With drivers already available from many Home Automation platforms on the market, Air Conditioning units can be easily integrated and controlled.
Home Automation Interfaces for Air Conditioner
Intesis Home Automation interfaces have been specifically designed for AC integration into home automation systems. The communication is based on a simple ASCII protocol that can be easily implemented as a driver in home controllers or smart hubs. With drivers already available from many home automation platforms on the market, air conditioning units can be easily integrated and controlled.
For one to one solutions
For multi-unit solutions
One gateway, one AC unit.
Specific features for one-to-one solutions.
- Wi-Fi configuration supporting both dynamic or static IP.
- Auto-discovering of Wi-Fi devices installed in the network.
- Two types of solutions: Brand specific solutions with direct connections supporting the unit's error code data, and a universal solution based on infrared (IR) communication.
One gateway, multiple AC units.
Specific features for multi-unit solutions.
- Integrate up to 128 AC units with a single interface.
- Direct ethernet connection to the home's local IP network.
- All the benefits of having MAPS as configuration and diagnostic tool.
- Intuitive web interface for the WiFi configuration.
- b/g/n WiFi standards supported at 2,4 GHz.
- Quick and easy installation (plug and configure the WiFi).
- External power not required.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by Home Automation systems.
- Integration with any IP Home Automation System thanks to our open ASCII protocol.
- Compatible with the drivers available in Intesis webpage.