KNX-9063-02 Cavity Wall Backbox 1-Gang - KNX
Cavity wall installation boxes
The new KAISER cavity wall installation boxes with proven mounting lug technology and improved product features. A practical design and a large selection of cable and conduit entries allow a large number of applications. Additional boxes for installation in thinly boarded walls or solid wood walls complete the wide range. VDE certification documents the high level of quality.
- Screws ensure permanent fixing
- Entries can be broken out for cables and conduits
- Combinable and through-wiring by using support connectors
- Fixing of devices by means of pre-mounted device screws
|New boxes provide a large number of entry options.
|Marking of the openings simplifies the assignment of the correct diameter.
|Combination entry for cable and conduits up to max. Ø 25 mm.
|Specific openings can be made simply by breaking out.
|Bending of the conduit up to 90° is easily possible in the case of slim wall constructions or in the installation level.
|Cable and conduit retention prevents slipping-out of live parts.
|Standardised round support connector for fast installation.
|Easy-to-fit device fixing thanks to new +/- screw.
Technical processing instructions / Standards
- In accordance with DIN EN 60670
- Standardised combination distance 71 mm
- Fully-insulated through-wiring in combinations of one-gang boxes and one-gang junction boxes for switches and sockets possible
- With holding ring
- Break-out openings for sheathed cabling, low-voltage wires and DIN EN conduits
- Integrated retention of NYM cables in accordance with DIN 60670/DIN 49073, self-locking of the conduits
- Can also be used as junction box in accordance with DIN EN 60670
- Depth: 49mm
- Cut hole: 68 mm
- For panel thickness: 7 - 40 mm
- Device screws: 2
- Break-out openings 20 mm: 2
- Cable entries 3 x 1.5 mm: 2
- Cable entries 3 x 2.5 mm or 5 x 1.5 mm: 2
- Cable entries for low voltages: 2
- Support connectors for each package: 7