DENON CARTRIDGE DL-A110 110YR ANNIVERSARY - Styli/Cartridges
Denon’s 110-Year Anniversary Series DL-A110 MC phono cartridge with premium silver-graphite headshell
Celebrate our proud 110-year history of defining audio excellence with the Denon limited edition Anniversary Series DL-A110 premium MC phono cartridge with exclusive silver-graphite headshell and included carrying case. Still hand-spun in our headquarters in Shirakawa, Japan, these signature Denon cartridges are our longest-running products. Our legacy of meticulous perfection means you can sit back and savour your music in remarkable detail.
- Defining audio excellence since 1910: Denon is proud to release our limited series DL-A110 MC phono cartridge featuring an exact reproduction of our original headshell in an exclusive Anniversary Edition silver-graphite colour.
- Trusted guarantee: Includes a Certificate of Authenticity stamped with the approval of Denon’s Head Engineer and a premium, 5-year out-of-the-box warranty (excluding stylus).
- Specially made tonearm interface: The DL-A110 is equipped with a bayonet connector also known as the SME tonearm interface with gold-plated connectors for easy installation and high reliability.
- The most refined vinyl experience: Wide playback band (especially in the high range), flat output voltage, and frequency characteristics.
- Tested to Denon’s standards: All single cartridges will come with a measurement protocol to confirm frequency response is according to the standards set.
- Excellent channel separation: 20dB or more at 100-5000Hz and 15dB or more at 10kHz.
- Enjoy your vinyl, whether stereo or mono: The DL-A110 lets you masterfully reproduce both LP stereo records and LP mono records.
- Sensitivity: -66dB ±2dB (0dB=0,775V, 5cm/s lateral 1kHz
- Sensitivity difference: Within 2dB at 50-5kHz
- Frequency response: 10 Hz – 45kHz
- Electrical impedance: 40Ω±20%
- Stylus pressure: 2.5±0.3gr
- Vertical tracking angle: 15-18 degree
20 Hz 45 kHz